Quality Program, Trustworthy Child Care
Because our kids are worth it
At Sonshine Family Day Homes, Day Home providers are Educators.
With Early Childhood Education training, and the support and monthly supervision of certified Child Development Supervisors, Sonshine Educators offer children a safe and caring environment where they play, learn and grow.
You can expect your Day Home Educator to:
· Organize experiences that promote learning across all developmental domains – physical, social, emotional, creative and intellectual
· Have an inclusive approach and foster all types of diversity
· Plan schedules, routines and transitions with built in flexibility
· Monitor children’s individual growth and development
· Provide healthy meals that follow Canada’s Food Guide
· Limit media viewing to half hour per day
· Have daily outdoor play
With up to 40 Day Homes in the city, we can offer a trustworthy, quality and well-rounded child care option close to your home, work place, or neighborhood.
Government subsidies are available for qualified families.